CITY OF JORDAN
COUNTY OF SCOTT
STATE OF MINNESOTA
NOTICE OF PROPOSED ORDINANCE 2020-04 TO AMEND CHAPTER 154 OF THE JORDAN CITY CODE TO CORRECT INCONSISTENCIES AND IMPROVE CLARITY.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City Council of the City of Jordan, Scott County, Minnesota, will vote on the proposed Ordinance 2020-04, correcting inconsistencies and formatting in Chapter 154.
The proposed amendments address the following City Code Sections:
- Chapter 154.20 Definitions
- Chapter 154.046 Zoning Amendment
- Chapter 154.170 General Industrial District (I-2)
- 154.173 Conditional Uses
- 154.175 Permitted Accessory Uses
- 154.177 Design and Performance Standards
- Chapter 154.370 Home Occupations
- 154.373 Process
- 154.374 Permitted Home Occupation Regulations
- 154.375 General Provisions
The vote will occur at the October 5, 2020 meeting at 6:30 p.m. or shortly thereafter, at the Jordan City Council Chambers, located at 116 East First Street in the City of Jordan, Minnesota
Questions regarding the proposed ordinance may be directed to the City of Jordan City offices, 210 East First Street, Jordan, MN 55352: phone 952-492-2535. Full documentation of the proposed ordinance is available upon request during regular office hours.