Welcome to the Jordan Police Department! The Jordan Police Department is committed to providing quality public safety services to the citizens of our community. Please browse the information listed. If you have any trouble accessing information, please contact the Jordan Police Department.
It is the mission of the Jordan Police Department to contribute to the quality of life of our residents by showing respect and compassion to those in need, by providing prompt and professional responses to calls for service, and by ethical and unbiased enforcement of our laws.
About the Jordan Police Department:
The staff at the Jordan Police Department provides the public with prompt, efficient, and dedicated service. The department is staffed “round the clock” and is ready to assist the community whenever needed. The department has many specialty units which include, but not limited to:
- Police Reserves
- Records Staff
The Jordan Police Department prides itself on it’s “Community Policing” philosophy. The department takes pride that Jordan is a very safe community in which to reside.
Staff: Meet the Jordan Police Department staff.
Services and Events: The department offers a wide variety of services and takes part in many events within the community.
Annual Reports and Statistics: Learn about the department’s activities and crime statistics.
Tip411: Submit an anonymous tip to the Jordan Police Department.
Winter Parking and Snow Removal: Find out more regarding the winter parking ordinance.
Choose Not To Use: Learn about the ChooseNotToUse program and find out how and where to get assistance with drug related issues.
Jordan Police Department on Facebook: Follow us on Facebook.
City of Jordan Code 130.04: It is unlawful for children to be present in any public place or establishment, without being accompanied by a parent, guardian, or other responsible adult, after the following times:
- Children under the age of 12:
- Any time between 9:00 p.m. on any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and 5:00 a.m. of the following day.
- Any time between 10:00 p.m. on any Friday or Saturday and 5:00 a.m. of the following day
- Children from the ages of 12, 13, or 14:
- Any time between 10:00 p.m. on any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and 5:00 a.m. of the following day.
- Any time between 11:00 p.m. on any Friday or Saturday and 5:00 a.m. of the following day.
- Children from the ages of 15, 16, or 17:
- Any time between 11:00 p.m. on any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and 5:00 a.m. of the following day.
- Any time between 12:01 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. on any Saturday or Sunday.
- It is unlawful for any parent or guardian of a juvenile knowingly, or through negligent supervision, to permit the juvenile to be in any public place or establishment within the city during the hours prohibited in this division.