The Planning Commission shall have all the powers and duties defined or granted in the Statues and the City Code relating to planning, zoning and subdivision regulation and shall act in an advisory capacity to the Council in all of such areas.
The Planning Commission regular scheduled meetings occur on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. You can find the latest Planning Commission meeting minutes here.
The Planning Commission also may serve as the Design Review Committee.
Planning Commission Members:
- Tom Sand, Chair
- Sally Shultz, Commissioner
- Jane Bohlman, Commissioner
- Jesse Masloski, Commissioner
- Jeff Will, Council Representative
- Robert Whipps, Council Representative
Interested in applying to be a Planning Commissioner?
- Are you a resident of the City of Jordan?
- Are you interested in City Government?
- Would you like to be involved with planning the future of Jordan?
- Are you available to meet on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30PM?
There are vacancies on the planning commission. If you answered “YES” to the questions listed above, please fill out an application and submit it at City Hall.