The Park and Recreation Advisory Commission (PRAC) has the responsibility to advise the Council on development plats, Park Comprehensive Plan and future park expansions.
The Park and Recreation Advisory Commission meets on the fourth Monday every other month at 6:30 p.m. You can find the most recent Park and Recreation Advisory Commission minutes here. You can find The Planning Commission minutes here.
Park and Recreation Advisory Commission Public Input Procedure
- Contact the Planning Staff regarding plans and park related requests. (Staff with Public Works will take care of all park maintenance concerns reported as needed)
- Request is then brought to the PRAC meeting and presented during the Presentations/Discussions section of the agenda.
- Request may become an item in the New Business section of the agenda.
- Comments regarding the request will be made by the PRAC.
- Request may then be approved or denied by the PRAC.
- If approved, request will then be addressed by City Council and be approved or denied.
Park and Recreation Advisory Commission Members
- Donna Breeggemann, Chair
- Michael Salzwedel, Vice Chair
- Grant Tilus, Commissioner
- Becky Brewster, Commissioner
- Nathan Warden, Commissioner
- Terry Stier, Council Representative
Interested in applying to be a PRAC Commissioner?
The City of Jordan is seeking applicants to become a member of the Parks and Recreation Commission. This person should have an interest in and use parks and trails, be willing to investigate “in the field”, review monthly agenda packet, be prepared and participate in regular meetings or activities and make recommendations to the City Council. If interested, please fill out an application and submit it at City Hall.