The Park and Recreation Advisory Commission (PRAC) has the responsibility to advise the Council on development plats, Park Comprehensive Plan and future park expansions.
The Park and Recreation Advisory Commission meets on the fourth Monday every other month at 6:30 p.m. You can find the most recent Park and Recreation Advisory Commission minutes here. You can find The Planning Commission minutes here.
Park and Recreation Advisory Commission Public Input Procedure
- Contact the Planning Staff regarding plans, park maintenance, and all park related requests.
- Request is then brought to the PRAC meeting and presented during the Presentations/Discussions section of the agenda.
- Request may become an item in the New Business section of the agenda.
- Comments regarding the request will be made by the PRAC.
- Request may then be approved or denied by the PRAC.
- If approved, request will then be addressed by City Council and be approved or denied.