The City of Jordan is starting a Photo Contest to solicit beautiful photos from the community. Submit your photos that highlight what you love about life in Jordan!
Winners will be announced at a City Council meeting later this summer.
- Entrants must live, work, or attend school in the City of Jordan.
- Entries must be submitted by the original photographer.
- Photographs must be unpublished.
- Minor digital enhancement is allowed, but photos that are significantly modified will be disqualified.
- Photo must be from within Jordan City limits from the past three years.
- If photos contain recognizable faces, you must obtain permission to submit. Photos without consent will be disqualified.
- Submitted photos may be reproduced by the City of Jordan for publications, advertising, and marketing materials.
- Life in Jordan
How to Enter the Contest:
- Complete the Survey Monkey form in its entirety to enter the contest.
- Photos must be submitted digitally in a JPG/JPEG or PNG format. There is a size limit of 100 MB.
- Photographs with professional watermarks or logos will be disqualified.
- Photographers are limited to three entries.
Photos must be submitted by 5pm on Friday, August 27, 2021. Winners will be announced later in the summer.
The panel of judges includes local Jordan photographers Jamie Smith and Steffen Sharikov. This panel will decide the first place winner for the three photo categories. Thank you to our judges!
The first place winner in each category will win a $25 gift card to the Jordan business of your choice. The People’s Choice category winner will be determined by the number of “likes” on the photo from Facebook. The overall winner of the People’s Choice category will also receive a $25 gift card. Winning photos will be featured in various City publications.
Please direct any questions to City Hall at 952-492-2535 or email.