Scott County and National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) are working together to help with Mental Illness. NAMI is a regional grassroots organization dedicated to improving the lives of children’s and adults with mental illnesses and their families.
For more information about resources, visit NAMI’s website: www.namihelps.org
If you are looking for help or information please use any of the following information.
Scott County Crisis Response Services
- 24-hour assistance for Scott County residents who are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- CRISIS: (952) 818-3702
Scott County Mental Health Center
- Diagnostic, evaluation and therapy services for children, adolescents, adults. Insurance, MA, Medicare or sliding fee.
- Intakes: (952) 496-8481
St. Francis Hospital, Shakopee
- Offers assessment and referral in person from 1pm to 11pm
- Telehealth offered when in-person not available: (952) 428-2200
Mayo Clinic Health System, New Prague
- In-person assessment and referral weekdays from 8am-4:30pm
- Telemedicine 24 x 7 via Emergency Dept.
- Contact (952) 758-4431
Anchor Center, Shakopee
- Community support program for individuals with mental health needs
- Contact: (952) 496-8666 or (952) 496-8570
Suicide Prevention Line: 1 (800) 273-8255
TXT4LIFE (Teen Suicide Prevention):
text “Life” to 839863 or call 1 (800) 273-8255
Ombudsman: 1 (800) 657-3306
Rainn (Domestic Abuse) : 1 (800) 656-4673
Adult Detox: (651) 266-4009
MN Disability Law Center: 1 (800) 292-4150