Business of the Week: Autumn Fare – Scott County Fairgrounds
Saturday October 6, 2018 8am – 4pm (buildings open at 9am)
Scott County Fairgrounds – 7151 190th St W, Jordan, MN
Autumn Fare is a fall festival with food, rides, vendors, animals, demonstrations, and local farm produce. This is a great event for the whole family. Come and join the FUN! You will be glad you did.
- Vendors will be open from 9am to 4 pm
- A Farmer’s Breakfast will be from 8am to 11am (Other food available until 4pm).
- Music by Mary Lou and the Rusty Strings (Wade & Mary Lou Fradenburgh)
- Welcome Visitors, Artists, Farmers, Local Food Producers and Natural Fiber Enthusiasts
- We will be featuring an “Aisle of Farms” in one of the barns.
- Educational seminars all day
- Products, crafters, and artisans
- Pie Baking contest
For a full list of activities, visit the Autumn Fare web page.