Minnesota Residents who have had their employment affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic may file for unemployment benefits with the State of Minnesota.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply online due to large volumes of phone calls at state offices. Jordan residents that need assistance applying are encouraged to work with family members or neighbors to complete their application. Links to unemployment information, including how to apply, can be found online at https://mn.gov/deed/newscenter/covid/workers/
- (start here) MN Department of Employment and Economic Development.
- (read this) About Unemployment and COVID-19 from MnDEED.
Small businesses in Jordan impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic are encouraged to make use of financial resources that are available at the federal and state level. A comprehensive guide by MnDEED provides useful summaries and links to application portals.
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) + EIDL Grant
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Program
- Minnesota Small Business Emergency Loan Program
- Minnesota Small Business Loan Guarantee Program
- Unemployment Insurance Shared Work Program
- Information for Businesses from the CDC.